1) We have a very strict surgical schedule that must be followed so it is very important that you arrive on time. If you are late we may need to re-schedule your appointment. Check-in time for dogs is 7:30 AM; check-in time for friendly cats in carriers is 7:15 AM and check-in time for feral cats in humane traps is 8:00 AM.
2) Plan to be here 35-45 minutes in the morning.
3) When you arrive please leave your pet in the car and come inside first to complete the required paperwork and pay for services. We accept cash, debit or credit card.
4) You will be asked for your Eligibility Verification and applicable vaccination records (see below).
5) When your paperwork is completed we will ask you to bring your pet in.
6) Our veterinarian will perform a pre-operative physical examination to make sure that your pet is a good candidate for surgery. If your pet is too fractious to handle, a physical exam will be performed under anesthesia. If your pet is showing signs of illness or if there are any concerns (such as a heart murmur, severe upper respiratory infection, obesity, food in stomach) we may refuse surgery if we feel surgery is a health risk.
7) Please note that in the rare event of unforeseen circumstances or emergencies at the clinic there may be a longer wait at check-in or your pet’s surgery may need to be rescheduled.