Revolution For Cats
We, the cats of America, deserve freedom from the oppression of our worst enemies — fleas, ear mites, heartworm, hookworm and roundworm.
Revolution is an FDA-approved, topically applied medication for cats that:
- Kills adult fleas and prevents flea eggs from hatching
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Treats and controls ear mites
- Treats and controls roundworms
- Treats and controls hookwormsIf left untreated, parasite infections can lead to severe illness or even death. Ask for Revolution when you visit Operation PETS and treat your pet for all the parasites below.
Fleas are wingless, bloodsucking insects that may cause excessive grooming, hair loss, anemia and tapeworm infection.
As in our canine friends, heartworm can be fatal to cats.
Ear mites are highly contagious parasites that live on the skin, feeding off the surface of the ear canal.
Roundworms live within the small intestine and migrate through the liver and lungs, potentially causing organ damage.
Hookworm is a common intestinal, bloodsucking parasite that uses its hook-like mouthpart to latch on to the lining of the intestinal wall.
3443 South Park Ave., Buffalo, NY 14219
Phone: 716-783-8998 | Fax: 716-783-8099
Copyright© 2023 Operation Pets - All rights reserved - No text or images can be used from this site without permission