1) We check-in all patients at 7:30am. We have a very strict surgical schedule that must be followed so it is very important that you arrive on time. If you are late we may need to re-schedule your appointment.
2) Plan to be here 20-30 minutes in the morning.
3) When you arrive please leave your pet in the car and come inside first to complete the required paperwork and pay for services. We accept cash, debit or credit card.
4) You will be asked for your Eligibility Verification and applicable vaccination records (see below).
5) When your paperwork is completed we will ask you to bring your pet in.
6) Our veterinarian will perform a pre-operative physical examination to make sure that your pet is a good candidate for surgery. If your pet is too fractious to handle, a physical exam will be performed under anesthesia. If your pet is showing signs of illness or if there are any concerns (such as a heart murmur, severe upper respiratory infection, obesity, food in stomach) we may refuse surgery if we feel surgery is a health risk.
7) Please note that in the rare event of unforeseen circumstances or emergencies at the clinic there may be a longer wait at check-in or your petís surgery may need to be rescheduled.
2) You must pay for services at check-in. We accept cash, credit or debit card (no personal check).
3) Cats must be in a clean pet carrier commercially manufactured for the purpose of transporting felines with a secured door. We DO NOT ACCEPT animals in cardboard boxes, plastic totes, laundry baskets, or other non-standard or homemade devices.
4) Do not put multiple cats in one carrier. Your pet needs to be able to lie down comfortably in the carrier after surgery. Your pet may be agitated or aggressive when they go home due to the after-effects of anesthesia. Cats that routinely get along well may not be tolerant of each other in the immediate post-operative period.
5) If you have multiple cats in one carrier when you arrive, you will be asked to transfer your cat(s) to one of our cardboard carriers to go home ($5.00 each).
6) If your pet has current vaccination records please bring them. If your pet has a current rabies vaccine, we need to see proof (actual rabies certificate).